If you’re struggling with fatigue, difficulty focusing, headaches, and other unexplained symptoms, your body may be weighed down by a high toxic load.
Unfortunately, our bodies can be exposed to toxins – including pollution, second-hand smoke, and chemicals from plastic – without us even realizing it. To combat this issue, you can opt to detox your body for greater health and a higher quality of life.
But, exactly how often should you detox, and what’s the best way to do it? We’ll address these common questions below.
Choosing Your Detox Method
There are numerous detox strategies around today, but some are more effective than others. Rather than opting for a miracle drink or pill, consider these recommended options:
- Adjusting your lifestyle by cutting out smoking, alcohol, caffeine, and processed foods
- Undergoing chelation therapy, which effectively removes health metals like mercury, iron, copper, lead, aluminum, arsenic, and calcium from the body using an EDTA drip
- Undergoing IV nutritional therapy, which delivers essential nutrients directly to your bloodstream
If you’re unsure of the right detox method for your needs, consult a member of the expert team at Mind Body Spirit Care.
How Often To Detox
Each patient has unique detoxing needs, and some people will need to detox more frequently than others. But, whether you opt to detox once a week, once a month, or once a year, the following signs indicate that you’re due for a detox:
- Fatigue despite receiving a full night’s sleep
- Bloating, gas, constipation, and other gastrointestinal issues
- Difficulty focusing
- Mood swings and irritability
- Food cravings
- Skin issues like dryness, redness, and acne
At Mind Body Spirit Care, we offer a variety of holistic health services to detox your body and improve your overall wellness. If you’re interested in reducing your toxic load, schedule an appointment with us today!
- The Benefits of IV Injections - March 25, 2023
- Why is Functional Medicine Testing So Important? - March 15, 2023
- Boost Your Immunity With IV Therapy - February 21, 2023