We all need the energy to get through the day and carry out our responsibilities. Unfortunately, for people with chronic fatigue syndrome, energy can be difficult to come by. This mysterious and difficult-to-diagnose condition is debilitating but may be helped by natural treatment methods like IV therapy.
What is Chronic Fatigue?
Chronic fatigue refers to significant fatigue that persists for six months or longer and can’t be entirely explained by an underlying medical condition. Chronic fatigue doesn’t improve with rest and worsens with activity, making it difficult to manage with a regular schedule.
There are numerous theories about the causes of chronic fatigue, ranging from prolonged stress to infections and low immunity. However, the exact cause of the condition is often difficult to pinpoint.
How Can IV Therapy Help With Chronic Fatigue?
IV therapy involves delivering a potent dose of vitamins, minerals, and other nutrients directly into the patient’s bloodstream through an IV. In comparison to oral nutrient supplements, IV therapy allows for fast absorption of the entire dose, as it bypasses the digestive system.
Many patients with chronic fatigue rely on IV therapy because it delivers a powerful dose of energy-boosting nutrients and rapidly hydrates the body. This can assuage the symptoms of chronic fatigue and help patients more effectively complete day-to-day tasks.
Some of the best nutrients for chronic fatigue that may be included in IV therapy include:
- Vitamin C, an antioxidant with energy-boosting properties
- B vitamins, which help the body turn food into energy
- Glutathione, which supports your body’s repair and energy-producing processes
- Zinc, is a nutrient that helps the body turn food into energy
- Magnesium, which can help alleviate muscle fatigue
At Mind Body Spirit Care, we provide IV therapy for a broad range of health concerns, including fatigue. Contact us today to schedule an appointment!
- Get The Most Out of Your Weight Loss With Body Contouring - May 25, 2023
- What To Expect From Your Dysport Treatment - May 15, 2023
- How to Spring Clean Your Health - April 25, 2023