Here at Mind Body Spirit Care, we offer several different dermal fillers to treat signs of aging. Each dermal filler fights the signs of aging in their own way. Prices can vary, and the same dermal filler right for one person may not be right for another. Here’s what you need to know about the dermal fillers we carry and their uses in anti-aging.
Juvederm is actually the brand name for a complete line of dermal fillers designed to treat every possible sign of aging. We offer three Juvederm products in our office. These three products can treat most lines and wrinkles. The three Juvederm fillers we offer and their uses are:
- Juvederm Voluma XC: Ideal for replacing lost volume in the cheeks
- Juvederm Ultra XC: Ideal for renewing the lip area
- Juvederm Vollure XC: Ideal for treating moderate to severe facial lines around the nose and mouth, such as laugh lines
You can use more than one dermal filler at a time as long as you are using them in different treatment areas.
We also offer several Restylane products in our office. Restylane is another hyaluronic acid dermal filler like Juvederm fillers. Restylane is designed to work in different target areas. These include:
- Restylane Lyft: Increases volume of cheeks and lifts them
- Restylane Silk: Increases volume of lips and lifts them
- Restylane Refyne: Fills shallow to moderate nasolabial folds
- Restylane Defyne: Fills moderate to severe nasolabial folds
Restylane dermal fillers can also be used in conjunction with one another, although you should leave the ultimate decision up to your provider.
If you are interested in dermal fillers but aren’t sure which ones are right for you, contact us today to schedule a consultation where we can assess your needs and the services that can benefit you.
- How First Line Therapy Helps You Make Lifestyle Changes That Last - October 20, 2020
- Most Common Acute Conditions Treated by Acupuncture - October 10, 2020
- Top Yoga Positions to Do at Home - September 20, 2020